1. A PRAYER FOR MY LIFE:
Father, I pray that today I would be aware of your presence in everything I do.
2. A PRAYER FOR MY CHURCH:
Lord, I pray for relational connection for people within my church. I pray against loneliness and feelings of inadequacy and ask that you provide gospel centered community for all people.
3. A PRAYER FOR THE KINGDOM:
Lord, I pray for the Service men and women around the world who are selflessly defending our country and our freedom. I pray you would protect them from harm and bring them home safely. I ask that you will comfort families in their absence.
- Become aware of God’s presence and His love for you.
- Review the week with gratitude.
- While asking yourself the following questions, be attentive to what you’re feeling or to what you’re thinking:
- Where in your week did you experience consolation; joy, comfort, peace?
- Where in your week did you experience desolation; sadness, frustration, or failure?
- As you become attentive to your desolation; what sadness, frustration or failure might you need to confess? Where might you need to receive forgiveness?
- With hope, look towards tomorrow. What newness would the Holy Spirit be inviting you into?