- Become aware of God’s presence and His love for you.
- Review the week with gratitude.
- While asking yourself the following questions, be attentive to what you’re feeling or to what you’re thinking:
- Where in your week did you experience consolation; joy, comfort, peace?
- Where in your week did you experience desolation; sadness, frustration, or failure?
4. As you become attentive to your desolation; what sadness, frustration or failure might you need to confess? Where might you need to receive forgiveness?
5. With hope, look towards tomorrow. What newness would the Holy Spirit be inviting you into?